Call Today 702.757.7777

Randolph Law Firm FAQs

Q. How much are consultations?

ARandolph Law Firm offers FREE consultations to individuals and families who are struggling with debt in Las Vegas and the surrounding communities. To schedule a consultation to discuss your particular circumstances, call our office today or fill out our brief online form.

Q. How long does the bankruptcy process take?

AThe length of time to complete the bankruptcy process is dependent on the type of bankruptcy filed. Typically, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy will take between four and six months from the time the debtor files until the debt is discharged. A Chapter 13 bankruptcy case generally remains open for a minimum of three years and a maximum of five years. The automatic stay that prevents creditors from collection activity begins as soon as the bankruptcy case is filed.

Q. Do you offer payment plans?

ARandolph Law Firm offers payment plans to help people in Las Vegas and the surrounding communities solve serious financial problems and get their lives back on track right away.

Q. What do we do about our debt?

AOur team offers powerful debt solutions for real world problems. Whether you are overwhelmed with IRS debt, you’re struggling with high-interest loans or credit cards, you have mounting medical bills, or you’re facing foreclosure, we can help you get out of debt.

Q. Can I bankrupt my IRS debt?

AWhether IRS debt can be discharged in a bankruptcy depends on the type of tax debt, when the taxes were due, and the type of bankruptcy filed. IRS debt from income taxes that were due more than three years prior to filing bankruptcy can typically be included in a bankruptcy as long as certain qualification guidelines are met.

Q. How can you help us?

AWe offer comprehensive tax help, negotiate with creditors and the IRS, and assist with bankruptcy resolutions to help you obtain relief from overwhelming financial burdens. We help stop creditor harassment, prevent foreclosure, and free up money so you can move forward, leaving your financial crisis behind.

Q. How am I going to pay the IRS?

AOur firm can help you explore possible solutions to help you make favorable arrangements with the IRS to settle your tax debt. We can help you pursue an Offer in Compromise, obtain a hardship deferment, negotiate an affordable payment plan, or seek relief though Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.

Q. How can I further prevent IRS debt?

AA personalized tax assessment with IRS tax attorney Taylor Randolph can help you evaluate your tax situation to discover potential solutions that help you minimize your tax liability. With an advanced degree in taxation, a detailed understanding of taxpayer rights, and experience dealing with the IRS, we can help you develop a strategy to prevent unnecessary tax burdens.

Q. Can I bankrupt student loans?

AAlthough bankrupting student loans is rare, it is possible to wipe out student loan debt through bankruptcy. To have these types of loans discharged, you must prove that repayment would create an undue hardship and you must file an adversary proceeding to determine discharge ability with the court.

Q. Will retaining get me out of my hardship?

AWhen you retain our firm to represent you, you are taking the first step toward financial hardship relief. Our team will help you explore your debt relief options, create a strategy to wipe out existing debt and help prevent future debt from occurring, negotiate with creditors and the IRS, and use powerful solutions like bankruptcy to help you get your financial life back on track.

Contact Us For A Free Tax

Assessment & Consultation

We are available. Call us at 702-757-7777 to get connected right now,
or fill out the form below and one of our representatives will contact you shortly.